Organizations | Training
ASID ASID – American Society of Interior Designers
Illinois Chapter: Western Suburbs
ASID is committed to interior design through education, knowledge sharing, advocacy, community building and outreach. The Society strives to advance the interior design profession and, in the process, demonstrates and celebrates the power of design to positively change peoples lives.
NCIDQ – National Council for Interior Design Qualification
NCIDQ Certificate Holder #28018
NCIDQ - The National Council for Interior Design Qualification protects public health, safety and welfare by identifying interior designers who have the knowledge and experience to create interior spaces that are not just aesthetically pleasing, but also functional and safe.
REGREEN - REGREEN program was created through a partnership between the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) Foundation and the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) – developed the REGREEN Residential Remodeling Guidelines.
- Pintrest - Link to designs I like and client sample boards
- Green Home Guide – for residential resources, created by the USGBC.
- The REGREEN Residential Remodeling Program
- Home Energy Performance Resources: ACI – Thousand Home Challenge, Energy Star – Home Energy Yardstick, USGBC – Green Retrofit Checklist
- National Green Building Program: NAHBGreen
- Database for State Incentives for Energy Efficiency: DSIREusa.org - Offers information on state, local, utility, and federal incentives and policies that promote renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Other websites I follow: