This year’s Renegade Craft Fair – Chicago – proved to show crafting has been taken to a new level.
Check out my favorites from the show and possible last minute holiday ideas.
- PLYtextiles - Modern design + salvaged materials. Yard wrapped trees and felted pillows.
- Lilian Asterfield - Custom sewn scarves made of silk ties.
- Outside Oslo – Scandinavian Inspired Fabric
- Maker & Maker – Ceramics (note: Bison piggy bank)
- iamhome – Wood Art, Chalk Board Sculls, Tree Magnets
- Yellow Grey – Organic Designed Jewelery – unstructured / lovely
- Row Boat Press – flipp’n love this coffee poster – all their prints are just simple and fun
- Mok Duk, by Anne Benjamin – Illustrator / Poster & Printmaker