ECO by Consentino, a solid-surface counter top made of 75% recycled content composed of post-industrial or post-consumer materials and is bound by an environmentally friendly resin.
ECO is made from recycled content such as glass, mirror, ceramic, and porcelain (ie: tubs, toilets, skinks).
It’s resin allows the product to be:
- Stain, scratch and scorch resistant
- Non-porous, does not require sealers
- Available in 10 designer colors and two textures (Leatherâ„¢ and polished)
- Available in 63â€x 128â€ slab and standard size tiles
- Building teams can gain points toward LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council for a building project with ECO surfacing
Thanks to Jennifer Wilkinson over at Old Mill Kitchen Design for the design source.